Every few weeks we email out a model call. Do you know what it is like to be a model for Waxing the City?
About Waxing University's Modeling Program:
All of Waxing the City’s cerologists participates in on-going minimal waxing standards training. From time to time, we look for MODELS to help us with this program. This is an opportunity for employees to get hands on experience in a learning environment. Models are rewarded by receiving the specified waxing services at a significant discount.
All “students” are licensed estheticians and employees of Waxing the City. They have completed all of our preliminary educational requirements and are excellent technicians. The goal of our modeling program is to give our cerologists real-life scenarios creating an opportunity to expand their waxing skills as they learn Waxing the City’s Minimal Waxing Standards.
Models must understand that services are being provided by “cerologists in training”, therefore:
- All services will be supervised by one of our trainers (2 people in the room)
- As in all learning environments, there may be inconsistencies from time to time in our defined techniques
- Specific services are needed on specific dates
- The service may take more time than a normal session
- All modeling will be at Waxing University, located at 1664 Market Street in Denver, CO.
In return, models will receive:
- Waxing services at a significant discount – 50% off normal price
- Pride and satisfaction that you are helping less experienced estheticians become “certified cerologists”
Models must meet the following requirements at time of service:
- Hair growth is minimum ¼” inch long (at least 2 weeks since your last shave is a good general rule)
- Limited time slots available
- Duration of service varies depending on what service is being performed
- Call if interested for complete listing of specific dates/times for various services