At Waxing the City, we pride ourselves in having the best technicians in the industry. We accomplish this through our state of the art training programs. Historically client demand for modeling has been VERY high and exceeded the amount of modeling appointments available…however, over the next several months we are EXPANDING our modeling program so there will be MORE OPPORTUNITIES for those of you interested in participating. Although a majority of modeling occurs in our downtown Denver Training Center or at our Dallas salon, we are also excited to announce that we are expanding our modeling program into all other salon locations. Furthermore, we now have a dedicated phone number for all Colorado training center and modeling inquiries….please call 303-825-1399 if interested in upcoming modeling opportunities (Dallas phone number will remain the same 214-265-0121) and make sure we have your email address as all modeling calls are via e-blasts. If you have been curious and are considering becoming a WTC model….now is the time! A great way to support the industry, take pride and satisfaction as you help our technicians grow…..and receive services at a significant discount (50% off).
Every few weeks we email out a model call. Do you know what it is like to be a model for Waxing the City?
About WTC Training Center's Modeling Program:
All of Waxing the City’s CEROLOGIST technicians participate in on-going minimal waxing standards training. From time to time, we look for MODELS to help us with this program. This is an opportunity for employees to get hands on experience in a learning environment. Models are rewarded by receiving the specified waxing services at a significant discount.
All “students” are licensed estheticians and employees of Waxing the City. They have completed all of our preliminary educational requirements and are excellent technicians. The goal of our modeling program is to give our CEROLOGIST technicians real-life scenarios creating an opportunity to expand their waxing skills as they learn Waxing the City’s Minimal Waxing Standards.
Models must understand that services are being provided by “CEROLOGIST technicians in training”, therefore:
- All services will be supervised by one of our trainers (2 people in the room)
- As in all learning environments, there may be inconsistencies from time to time in our defined techniques
- Specific services are needed on specific dates
- The service may take more time than a normal session
In return, models will receive:
- Waxing services at a significant discount – 50% off normal price
- Pride and satisfaction that you are helping less experienced estheticians become “certified CEROLOGIST technicians”
Models must meet the following requirements at time of service:
- Hair growth is minimum ¼” inch long (at least 2 weeks since your last shave is a good general rule)
- Limited time slots available
- Duration of service varies depending on what service is being performed
- Call if interested for complete listing of specific dates/times for various services